- Picking Tickets and Packing Slips
- Hi-Speed or Desktop Laser Forms
- Form/Label Combinations
If Document Security is important to you, we have the solutions for Checks, Transcripts, Certificates, and Vouchers.
Checks with the latest document security features deter fraud and prevent counterfeiting. Guaranteed numbering.
1. Border Copy Warning - Designed to alert recipients to the standard security features on the check.
2. Micor-Print Signature Line - Extremely small type (.010) is used in the signature line, too small to be seen by the naked eye. When magnified the word :AUTHORIZEDSIGNATURE" appears. When attempts are made to copy or scan, the line becomess solid, with no words visible under magnification.
3. Bleed-Through Numbering - Special ink dyes used in numbering process, causing ink to bleed through in red to reverse side of check. (Continuous Checks only - not laser compatible).
4. Chemically Reactive Papers - Stains prevent against alteration attempts from alcohol, acetone or bleach type solvents. Connot be copied or scanned.
5. Invisible Flourescent fibers - Visible only under ultraviolet light, cannot be copied or scanned